Monday, January 17, 2011

Spotted in passing...

Yes.  There we are, plain as day. ordering our breakfast at Mañana.  How did I find this photo of myself out on the internet?  After doing a couple of reviews on Trip Advisor, I was cruising around looking at other people's reviews and photos and found that one reviewer had been there the same time as me and I looked at her photos.  Imagine my surprise when I found my friend and myself, ordering our breakfast, in her photo!
I'm sure I'm not the first person this has happened to but it's still a crazy experience!
Mañana really is a nice place for breakfast, by the way.  You can sit at the fancifully painted tables and chairs or the comfy sofa.
Or at the counter windows with bar stools and watch the world stroll by.  (Or zip by in golf carts.) Order at the counter and your delicious food is brought to you.  Great way to start the day in paradise!

No comments: